Friday, August 31, 2007

Where did my week go?

Wow,
I guess I've been busy. I expected that once we started school, my bloggin' might slow down...yep.
But what are we so busy with? Three "R"s and all that stuff...also paino lessons, Daniel's lawn business, AWANA, youth group, Bible study. Soccer is in the near future.
This week we've been entertaining the thought of a DC trip in early December. I've never been there and I know the boys would love it. We'll see!
Just registered for a couple of free events offered through the Save our Waters Week in Citrus Couny.(The purpose of Save Our Waters Week is to serve as a vehicle for promoting public awareness, public education and public consensus to save Citrus County’s treasured waters.) In September, we'll take a free Kayak excursion and also a tour on the springs in Crystal River. There's also a poster contest for kids to enter which looks fun.
So, that's all I've got for now! Getting a late start on our schoolwork this morning!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my words! I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails