Saturday, February 10, 2007

FPEA-Home Schooling in Florida

I am so thankful for FPEA! They have been such an unbelievable source of encouragement over these Home Schooling years and I can't imagine doing this without them! I'm amazed at the Home School Pioneers who ventured out into unchartered waters to give their children the best education they could. Back in those days, moms had to rely on other moms a great deal to stay on track, not get discouraged and be the best they could be for their children.

Today, there are so many options that it can be overwhelming! The annual FPEA convention has helped me tremendously to navigate my way through this incredible journey.

If you're a Home Schooling Floridian, it's a must!
Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my words! I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails