Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Slowly starting school...

Yesterday, the boys and I ran through a full day of school to see how the schedule might work out. I think I've come up with a very workable schedule, maybe a teeny bit too much crammed into a day, but there's still time for tweaking. I, for one, was thrilled to have some routine back into my life(even just for a day). I'm very done with summer and I'm ready to attack the books. I haven't been taking any pics lately and I must remedy that!
Daniel created this car using only the "Paint" program! It's supposed to be artsy and abstract. He's amazing.

Jaret enters the world of Narnia...(next to my laundry)
Ethan loves the Chronicles and we're in the middle of the Silver Chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my words! I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails