Saturday, September 8, 2007

Soccer Season is Upon Us!

Well, there's nothing like waiting 'til the last minute! We finally signed up for soccer today... the last day before they hike up the fee. Daniel and Jaret will be playing for East Citrus Soccer as they did last year. (Ethan's still not brave enough to join a team just yet, but he loves to play) Last year was a great season, the boys had alot of fun and Daniel's team was really awesome. They made it to the quarter finals and for a while there we were doing both soccer and baseball.

I don't know why I didn't get any good pictures from last years soccer games, shame on me...but here's just a few...

Daniel...always on alert. He was one of the fastest kids on the team and would chase the guy down til he had that ball.

Jaret exhibits some fancy footwork. His coach said he was such a positive presence on the field. That's my Jaret!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my words! I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails