Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Husband, the Culinary Artist

So! We went to see Ratatouille the other day. A must see, of course. The Disney/Pixar team is pure genius. The movie was so good that it moved my Dear Husband to create this amazing little dish. It has no name yet but I made notes because he must make it again...soon. Dan missed his calling. He loves to cook and he is very good. He is "Remy" and I am "Emile"(the two mice brothers) Remy has a God-given gift for food. Creating the edible artistic creations is his gift. Emile, however, will eat whatever slop he stumbles over. Unfortunately, that's me. But when Dan puts together stuff like this...it recalls to mind why I married him. I'm remembering a lemon-meringue pie....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my words! I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails