Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Home School Convention!

I can't wait to get to the annual Home School convention this weekend at the Gaylord in Orlando! I need to get away and I've got my eye on a few things!

I'm drooling to get my hands on this big fat book! There are 6 in this series and I'm thinking about using it as our main text throughout high school for History, Literature and Theology! It's called Omnibus and it's published by Veritas Press.

I need to do something a little more solid for grammar and
I've heard great things about Shurley English!
Read some good reviews about this Government text.
Basic American Government by Clarence Carson.


Daniel's going to wrap up Apologia Biology this year with some dissections! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my words! I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails