Friday, August 10, 2012

Steve Saint Update




I am so glad to hear about Steve Saint's recovery, however slow and gradual. If you haven't heard about Steve's accident, you can catch up here at his website. It was a heart-breaking and tragic accident that left him and his family wondering if he would walk again. He has since walked and after 6 or 7 weeks, he has finally left Shands to return home to continue his recovery and rehabilitation. 

I'll never forget our field trip to meet Steve and his staff at I-TEC in Dunnellon, FL. We live just a short distance away. He is a wonderful, sweet and caring man with a heart for the lost and for missionaries that serve them.

Continued prayers for Steve and his family are MUCH needed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my words! I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails