Thursday, September 8, 2011

Entertaining a two-year old

Well, it's been a while since I've had to come up with creative ways to occupy a two year old. The day she grabbed the big scooper and proceeded to shovel a bunch of cat food out of the bag in the closet was the day I realized I needed some ideas....and toys!

I took Lu's lead and moved her and her shovel out to the Legos, where she entertained herself for quite a while relocating them from one bucket to another. This made me think that I maybe an outside sandbox is in order...a project to have completed by next summer perhaps??

Scoop it up...













...dump it! Repeat!










Bath time complete. Time for some "Rio" with Uncle Ethan.










Do you think she wants something to nibble? Gee, I wonder.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my words! I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails