Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cool blogger stuff

I'm having so much fun searching out all the blogging tips that are available. I can't believe I'm still up at this hour(12:41 am) That's ridiculous for me and I'll regret it in the mornig. My husband says I'm a little obsessed with it all and he's probably right. I'll get over it.

I'm not really sure why I spend time here. I really don't think there's a whole lot of people out there interested in what I have to say. In fact, I really don't have much to say at all! I keep to myself and my family most of the time and I enjoy the quiet when I can get it. I think I enjoy this blogging thing the way I used to like scrapbooking. It felt good to create something. I don't consider myself very "computer savvy" but I guess like to figure out how to make things work.

Well, for a couple of days I've been trying to master the drop down menu up there. So far, so good. I also added a widget for links at the bottom of the posts that would direct the reader to other posts of similar topic. I've been spying on a homeschool blogger mom at www.mama-jenn.blogspot.com. I just stumbled upon it one day and was amazed. I never saw a "blogspot" look like that! She has some good ideas and tips and she seems like an awesome lady as well.

So, I'm off to bed. The bed that I will drag myself out of in the morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my words! I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails