Monday, January 19, 2009

I got nuthin!!!

I haven't posted a thing for almost a month! It seems when there aren't any "events" going on or pics to take, nothing gets posted! But as I think back over the past month, it seems to me that it was just as full and hectic as any other!
We've been busy schooling, reading great books, Youth Group and church stuff, dentist appointments, making an office for Dad in the bedroom and my personal favorite, trying to count in base 4, 8, and 12 instead of base 10!! That was crazy but we we figured it out!
We did have a sad event take place a few weeks ago. We had to put our dog, Lady, to sleep. She's the one in the bottom left corner of the "critters".
On a lighter note, GoodReads.com has had a lot of my attention. It's a fun site where you can make a list of all the books you've read, are reading or intend to read. You can read or write a reviews, rate your books, invite friends to swap titles with, but most of all...waste time sitting on the computer when you know there's laundry that needs to be done.
I haven't taken one picture during the month of January!! What in the world is going on!? I need to rectify that ASAP...

1 comment:

  1. If you're looking for something fun to take pictures of . . . come on down to Miami and we'll pose for you.

    xoxo, Katy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my words! I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails